Raise awareness. Influence change. Protect students.
Join us in our effort to protect University-aged students against meningitis B. Together, we can ensure that all those who want the vaccine will have access to it.
There are 3 things you can take to influence change and raise awareness:
1. We’ve partnered with the IWK Foundation to help raise awareness and improve education around Meningitis B. Please support the IWK BforKai Trust. DONATE NOW.
2. Show your support by signing the petition.
3. Take action by contacting your local MLA.
- Find your local MLA in the dropdown.
Click the button below to open your email and hit send
Last fall, we partnered with Acadia University to promote awareness and financially support meningitis B vaccinations.
Every dollar will have an impact.
How your generous contribution will be used:
- Will educate students by promoting awareness through information and resources about meningitis B.
- Will enable advocacy for change with the current meningitis B vaccine policy in Nova Scotia.
- Will provide increased access for students to get the meningitis B vaccine through on-campus initiatives and clinics.